Hi all,

I recently took advantage of the free season code and tried SimLeague basketball for the first time. I was fortunate enough to win the championship in my first season. However, I was not given the normal reward points for winning as I didn't actually pay for my season. Instead, I was given $8 in credits towards a future season. Despite winning, I have no desire to play another season. I enjoy the gameplay in Hoops Dynasty much more. I asked customer service to transfer the credits to Hoops Dynasty and they said I couldn't do that but I could transfer them to another user. So, I was hoping that someone out there has Hoops Dynasty credits they would trade with me. Otherwise, I guess I will just give them to someone so they don't go to waste.
6/3/2020 10:21 AM
Congrats on your ship. That's a bummer about the credits thing. Good luck finding a trade, man.
6/3/2020 5:50 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.