Not my President Topic

Funny how the folks who've spent 4 years announcing that Donald Trump is not my President are now suddenly offended if the other side gives them a taste of their own medicine in regards to Biden.

If it weren't for hypocritical actions, the left would never do anything at all!

Good morning my lovelies :)
12/15/2020 9:35 AM
I haven't seen any person on the left say that since at least 2017. But I agree that the "not my President schtick is EXTREMELY cringe, on both sides. Do it all you want; I won't be offended, but I will laugh at you.

GOOD MORNING!
12/15/2020 10:04 AM
I'll laugh at GG no matter what he does. You may not like it, but whoever is elected president is all of America's president. Doesn't mean you have to like it.
12/15/2020 12:22 PM
My favorite part about the current Trumpian conspiracy theories is that they think that a highly technical, hugely ambitious hacking initiative was pulled off without leaving a data trail by the same organization whose app couldn’t handle caucusing the 31st most populous state.
12/15/2020 3:53 PM
Not my President Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.