1974 Progressive Franchise Twist - FULL Topic

This 16-team progressive started in the 1959 season and is now entering 1974

We need an owner for 1 franchise....you can choose from the following:

Atlanta
California
ChiCubs
Houston
Minnesota
Montreal
San Diego
San Francisco
Texas


RULES
Twist the 1974 season for your teams roster.....and every subsequent season.

If you are new to the "twist" concept it means that you can use any season of a players career, as long as he played at least 1 game with your selected team that season. (Use https://www.baseball-reference.com/) If a player played 1 game for the Cardinals in 1974, then he is eligible to be used, and you can draft any season of his career.

Twist every season after that as we go along.

*$106m for your initial 25-man roster you draft

*We MANUALLY DRAFT UP TO 6/4 AAA - Each AAA player has a max of $1.5m salary. (the purpose of this is for depth and these players still must come from the real roster for your team)

DH in BOTH leagues
No WW
No Clones
Use Stadium used by your team

ALIGNMENT IS FIRST TO WORST EVERY YEAR BASED ON WIN PCT. (So AL West is worst 4 teams)
10/29/2021 7:45 PM (edited)
If you still need somebody, I'll jump in with the '74 Tribe. I've played in Progressives (in currently in a couple) and enjoy them.
10/29/2021 7:31 PM
Posted by redwingscup on 10/29/2021 7:31:00 PM (view original):
If you still need somebody, I'll jump in with the '74 Tribe. I've played in Progressives (in currently in a couple) and enjoy them.
Great! Welcome. I will send league #

So for those looking at thread, we still need 1
10/29/2021 7:44 PM
I'll try this.
give me Minnesota
10/29/2021 8:36 PM
Great! Full for now. I’ll send league #
10/29/2021 10:38 PM
1974 Progressive Franchise Twist - FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.