After considerable thought, I have decided to get back into the arena Of Progressive leagues
This league will progress 2 seasons at a time starting with 1951 & 1952. followed by 1953- 1954, etc.etc. Many teams did not have 25 players on their roster during the early 1900's. The Dual season format will have enough players to fill rosters with sufficient players.
No DH and no WW or AAA, Salary Cap $125 Million which I will be surprised if anyone comes close to.
This will be a 16 team league-once we have 16 signed up I will ask a non league member to generate a random order for the draft. For the inaugural draft, all 1951 players will be available. The owner may select which year to use for each player. For the 2nd season all 1952 and 1904 rookies will be available. If interested please sign up below.
THE FIRST ROUND OF THE DRAFT WILL BE TeaM SELECTION. A list of the 16 teams avaiable in 1901 and 1902 is in the following post:
2/19/2024 3:31 PM (edited)