Taken - Double Progressive 1904/1964 Topic

Our league is entering its 61st season. It is a double progressive with DH, twenty teams (4 divisions of 5 teams). Standard rules. We are gearing up for the 1904/1964 Draft.

Full disclosure - league started out 1901/1961, and recently "flipped back" after the 1960/2020 season to 1901/1961, but teams were allowed to keep their current 2021 players unless they were dropped. So team listed had many 2024 players, but there are no 2024 stats on WIS yet, so all these players are on IR. One reason this owner left after many season, but team has some nice pieces:
5/21/2024 11:35 AM
Chicago Whales - Comiskey I
C Yogi Berra 64
1B Bill Skowron 64
2B Ron Hunt 64
2B Cookie Rojas 64
3B Ed Charles 64
OF Jesse Burkett 04
OF Jimmy Sheckard 04
OF Willie McCovey 64
P Doc White 04
P George Brunet 04
P Jim Bouton 64
P Mike McCormick 64
P Bobby Bolin 64
P Dick Ellsworth 64
P Paul Toth 64
P Barney Wolf 04


2024 IR
C Sean Murphy
1B Anthony Rizzo
SS J.P. Crawford
OF Aaron Judge
OF Mookie Betts
P Raisel Iglesias
P Tony Gonsolin
P Joe Musgrove
P Gerrit Cole
5/21/2024 11:36 AM
Chicago Whales had 93 Wins last season, won their division and will draft #17
5/21/2024 11:55 AM
site mail or post any interest
5/21/2024 11:56 AM
If you take a team advertised in Two Scoops I will take a team here but I would not honor the $10.00 credit offer I've made in the Two Scoops classified since I would be taking a team in your league in return.

You play in both my leagues so it's the least I can do.
5/25/2024 2:35 AM
ljemd took a team in Two Scoops so I am in here.
5/25/2024 7:19 PM
Taken - Double Progressive 1904/1964 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.