1969 Progressive Expanding all filled up Topic

The Victory Progressive League started in 1946 and is now going into the 1969 season. We will be expanding from 16 to 20 teams with the long term goal being a 24 team league and using the wild card some time in the 90’s.

Listed below are the cities/ ball parks available to claim.

One team is already claimed so we need 3 new owners

If you decide to join or just want to check things out I can add you to the private forum so you can do so. We need 1 more American League team and 2 National League teams

Available Franchises

National League

Houston (Astrodome)
Los Angeles (Dodger Stadium)-TAKEN
Montreal (Jerry Park)
New York (Shea Stadium)
San Diego (San Diego Stadium)-TAKEN

American League

California (Anaheim Stadium
Kansas City (Municipal Stadium)-TAKEN
Minnesota (Metropolitan Stadium)
Oakland (Oakland Almeida County Coliseum)-TAKEN
2/4/2025 6:31 PM (edited)
I'll join and take the Dodgers
2/4/2025 6:13 PM
I'll take Oakland
2/4/2025 6:21 PM
Thank You dbrom and calnah!

Just need one more owner
2/4/2025 6:27 PM
I will take SD.
2/4/2025 6:28 PM
That was fast!
eddiedzen and dbrom I will add you to the private forum so you can check out the league. Great to have this fill so quickly as it gives me time to get the draft ready
2/4/2025 6:30 PM
1969 Progressive Expanding all filled up Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.