Yes that player would first be available in the 1906 draft
To build the initial player pool for 1905, I download the master excel files for hitters and pitchers which has all players from 1885-2025. I sort them chronologically and cut/paste all players from 1905 into a separate spreadsheet. Players that were on multiple teams that year have multiple versions on the list so I delete out all the extra versions. I then sort them alphabetically by their position to make the final list.
If a player doesn’t have an eligible season in 1905, then WIS doesn’t include him in the spreadsheet for that year. There really isn’t a way to track “IR Players” other than to manually comb through the list of players from 1904, 1903, 1902 etc looking for players who are missing from 1905 but have a WIS season in 1906 or later.
9/25/2026 10:03 AM (edited)