Long-Running J4M Progressive Full for 1962 Topic

Sitemail me if you're interested, and I'll let you into the league's private forum to poke around. We're about 120 games through the 1961 season, so there's time to sort this out.

Great league. Great owners. 16 teams, heading into our 22nd season!  See the last post below for the available team (Chicago).
8/8/2011 7:27 PM (edited)
am interested if team available
6/22/2010 10:41 AM
You"re in. See sitemail.
6/23/2010 6:55 AM
Join us for 1958!
10/19/2010 7:07 AM
We hit the 1957 All-Star Break tomorrow.  The '58 draft is just a few weeks away.  Philly could be looking at a top 5 pick.
10/25/2010 1:00 PM
Time to claim this baby . . .
10/29/2010 12:41 PM
I'm pretty sure I could take that Philly team. Can you let me check out the forum so I can look around?
10/30/2010 1:04 PM (edited)

1958 was the year I started following baseball, I saw a Phillie-Dodger game at Connie Mack that year. Looks like a rebuilding year or 2. If tedco doesn't want them, I'll be happy to manage this team.  

10/30/2010 8:51 PM
Sitemails sent.
10/31/2010 6:13 AM
I'm in. 
10/31/2010 11:22 AM
Need an owner for 1962.  Great league!  Here's the Chicago team:

Ted Bowsfield 1961 Los Angeles Angels SP $3,275,645
Whitey Ford 1961 New York Yankees SP $8,028,999
Harvey Haddix 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates SP $3,586,032
Jack Sanford 1961 San Francisco Giants SP $5,471,475
Jim Brewer 1961 Chicago Cubs RP $1,117,751
Roy Face 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates RP $2,132,933
Don Ferrarese 1961 Philadelphia Phillies RP $3,172,680
Eddie Fisher 1961 San Francisco Giants RP $485,977
Dick Hall 1961 Baltimore Orioles RP $3,622,704
Phil Regan 1961 Detroit Tigers RP $1,887,672
Gene Oliver 1961 St. Louis Cardinals C $1,454,909
Carl Sawatski 1961 St. Louis Cardinals C $1,605,797
Gus Triandos 1961 Baltimore Orioles C $3,548,789
Orlando Cepeda 1961 San Francisco Giants 1B $5,895,623
Bill Mazeroski 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates 2B $4,103,121
Wayne Causey 1961 Kansas City Athletics 3B $2,848,898
Jim Davenport 1961 San Francisco Giants 3B $3,178,279
Joe Koppe 1961 Los Angeles Angels SS $1,861,445
Gino Cimoli 1961 Milwaukee Braves OF $995,863
Lou Clinton 1961 Boston Red Sox OF $204,393
Willie Davis 1961 Los Angeles Dodgers OF $2,580,548
Al Heist 1961 Chicago Cubs OF $2,340,627
Ken Hunt 1961 Los Angeles Angels OF $3,251,435
Wally Post 1961 Cincinnati Reds OF $2,396,567
Gene Woodling 1961 Washington Senators OF $3,067,193
Active Roster Total Salary: $72,115,355
8/8/2011 7:25 PM
Cepeda, Mazeroski, Ford!  Someone has to want these guys.
8/10/2011 6:55 AM
Cepeda & Willie Davis were my 2 favorite hitters in the 60's. I'll take this team
8/10/2011 7:39 AM
Great!  See sitemail.
8/10/2011 8:20 AM
keep me on the waitlist crusty if another team opens up.
8/13/2011 5:36 PM
Long-Running J4M Progressive Full for 1962 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.