Now that I have  a blackberry and can get the site at work (blocked), I would like to joing a Prog. League if anyone is starting one up or needs a filler.

Thx.
3/12/2011 10:54 AM
Here's a progressive league just about to start.  Needs 2 more people. Click the following link or check the progressives for the Joe Riggins progressive league.   :www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx




3/12/2011 12:36 PM
Check out this one:  http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=436267&TopicsTimeframe=30

You can jump right in with a good team featuring Joe Morgan, Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera, Manny Ramirez, Trevor Hoffman, Mike Piazza, Ken Griffey Jr., and more, plus 3 of the top 10 picks in the upcoming draft.
3/12/2011 1:23 PM
OK CLWECW, you sold me, I am in
3/12/2011 2:14 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.