taken via sitemail
4/14/2011 2:27 AM (edited)
Hey fellow commish, why did you block me?
3/31/2011 2:27 AM
LOL

I suspect you sent an unsolicited ad for a league--that's about the only time I block someone. I will remove it; are you interested in the team?
3/31/2011 7:28 AM
bump
4/3/2011 4:33 AM
One other note: I just realized this team has traded away its 1977 2nd-round pick.
4/5/2011 7:23 AM
bump
4/9/2011 12:51 PM
bump
4/12/2011 12:47 AM
The roster has been trimmed for the draft, which starts Thursday. Here's the roster entering the draft:

KEEP

Cey, Ron
May, Milt
Morales, Jerry
Orta, Jorge
Rader, Doug
Thornton, Andy
Wohlford, Jim
Wynegar, Butch
Yount, Robin
Zisk, Richie

Hunter, Catfish
Rogers, Steve
Stanhouse, Don
Sutton, Don
Leon, Max
Williams, Charlie

IR

Clyde, David
Hausman, Tom
4/12/2011 7:12 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.