1969 Original Franchise Prog Lg---VOTING THREAD Topic

#1-Yes vote is for a win floor and a no vote is against a win floor.


#2-Draft Format, vote either "Draft Tool" or "Forums"


I will not vote unless necessary to break a tie.  Voting is open through Friday at 1pm eastern time..........
5/19/2011 2:34 PM (edited)
1 NO.
2.draft tool. real strong on this.No waiting for teams to enter.No worries about duplicate picks.
5/17/2011 11:46 AM
1.Yes, I like your idea, 35 wins should be easy

2.draft tool
5/17/2011 12:39 PM
#1 - Yes to the win floor

#2 - Yes to the draft tool (Although I have never used it before it sounds like a good idea.  Plus, I have always been curious to what it was like to use).
5/17/2011 12:44 PM
Yes to both
5/17/2011 2:07 PM
From:
ljemd
To:
neabaseball
Received:
5/17/2011 12:31:00 PM
Subject:
RE: 1969 Original Franchise Progressive
Message:
#1 - I like your Win Floor Minimum rules as described.

#2 - I like drafting in the Forums. I am okay if it goes "off the clock" on weekends, but that can mean you can draft but commish won't update until monday
5/17/2011 2:36 PM
From:
Rattlers
To:
neabaseball
Received:
5/17/2011 11:56:00 AM
Subject:
RE: 1969 Original Franchise Progressive
Message:

I'mokay with the win flooryou outlined...prefer draft in the forums


#1-Yes on Win Floor 
#2-Forum Draft

5/17/2011 2:38 PM
From:
ChicagoAaron
To:
neabaseball
Received:
5/17/2011 11:50:00 AM
Subject:
RE: 1969 Original Franchise Progressive
Message:

1-No win floor

2-Use draft tool

5/17/2011 2:38 PM
From:
onubears4656
To:
neabaseball
Received:
5/17/2011 2:54:00 PM
Subject:
RE: 1969 Original Franchise Progressive
Message:

1-win floor sounds right and

2-using the forum.

5/17/2011 2:57 PM
From:
rector
To:
neabaseball
Received:
5/17/2011 4:16:00 PM
Subject:
RE: 1969 Original Franchise Progressive
Message:
I could care less on all of them. I'm ready to go whenever, and have found (from other usernames) that the win floor rarely matters.



NO VOTE
5/17/2011 5:18 PM
1-No win floor.
2- Yes to using the draft tool ( it would be a nice change)
5/18/2011 2:21 PM (edited)
9 Votes in so far and one abstain, plus I'm not voting unless it is to break a tie.........5 more possible votes.

If we reach a point where one side is winning and the other side mathematically can't catch up, we'll halt the voting and move on.
5/18/2011 9:54 AM
Win Floor.  I like your proposed rules.

Forum Draft.
5/18/2011 11:08 AM
Guys I have changed the voting close time to 1pm Friday (5/20).  That will let me get things up to date while at work.  My son is playing in a baseball tournament out of town this weekend so no matter what, we won't start anything on Monday.  If we do a manual draft in the forums, we'll probably start that no earlier than Wednesday of next week.  If we do the draft tool, it will likely be Wednesday June 1st.
5/19/2011 2:36 PM
Yes win floor and draft tool.
5/19/2011 5:18 PM
12 Next ▸
1969 Original Franchise Prog Lg---VOTING THREAD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.