This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I'm one of the guys leaving the league and I can say that it is a great league and very well run by Rob. A really good group of owners too. I'm leaving for financial reasons. Out of work over a year now.
I have been drafting for the long run and feel the team is a good one. We are currently 50-48 and in second place 14 games out. If you want the Kansas City team I would be happy to transfer it over to you right away giving you a feel for the team in preparation for the draft. Respond to Rob as he is the commissioner. I have cleared this with him beforehand but it is still proper to be going through the commissioner with any of this stuff. I will transfer soon as he gives me the official ok.
8/19/2011 2:51 PM
Thanks Jim for your compliments and I want to thank you for your time in the league.  Jim was a very good owner and He is the type of owner I am looking for to join our league.  Here is the list of current owners in the league.

Sitemail list

Robboogi;Rooskie; MMTdad ;beirnej1; pmars2001;walteralston;bootone;
firecapt;tridentric;coled;Tammyk;inkdskn;papalon; jeff4noles; scottyboy4;
dh0220; crazyamos ; mikemundt; urlglory; werewolf; tracyr; kallison1
8/20/2011 11:49 AM
Rob does run a really tight ship.
8/27/2011 8:11 AM
Kansas City Monarchs will have the 13th pick in the 23/63 draft.

New York Capitals will have the 17th pick in the 23/63 draft.
8/28/2011 9:18 PM
b
9/3/2011 8:06 AM
need only one, the draft starts on Tues.
9/4/2011 10:07 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.