1973 Team available (Free) Topic

THE POINT:

I have a team in my 16 team 1973 progressive that I paid for but am willing to hand it over to someone to run.   It is below average currently (mostly due to lack of pitching) but has some quality long term pieces to build around or trade (Bando, Grich, Lolich, Gossage).  The team is currently 8-21.

The LEAGUE:

The league is an old school style with  two eight team leagues.  No divisions, no playoffs, just pennant winner vs pennant winner in the WS.

Since the league is only 16 teams, the user teams are good.  The average salary is usually around 85-90 million.

We have a 29 man roster and the draft order is BEST to WORST for the first round,  worst to best after that.

THE STIPULATION:

I will transfer the team to you this season for free but I would like you to consider remaining for next season.   If you don't like it that's fine, but  I am asking that you give it a shot.  I'll take your word.


Sitemail me if you want it or have questions.   I'll make a decision tomorrowish.  
6/18/2012 8:21 AM
I'm in. This is a progressive correct? And is live available?
7/3/2012 1:59 PM
It's filled, sorry.
7/4/2012 4:34 PM
1973 Team available (Free) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.