O16 Lg. needs 1 for 1989 (get rest of season free) Topic

Hello.  Take a minute to join the Original 16 league, which has just enetered its 29th season of play.  We started in 1961 under the assumption that MLB decided never to expand with the original 16 teams remaining in their pre-1961 stadiums.  We have, however, shifted to 4 divisions of four teams each.

We need a fulltime owners for the White Sox (rosters at bottom).

Get the rest of 1989 for free!




10/20/2015 10:20 AM (edited)
I will.
9/7/2015 1:57 PM
Welcome.
9/7/2015 5:55 PM
i'll take your reds team
9/18/2015 10:34 AM
I take it that the draft is over? I need ab's at SS. Is there DH or AAA players
9/18/2015 11:51 PM
no dh or aaa but there is add/drop.  will sitemail you a list of shortstops.
9/19/2015 11:51 AM
ok I will drop McLemore add alfredo Griffin thanks

what is league number?
9/20/2015 10:51 PM (edited)
White Sox

Comiskey Park (I) (Chicago White Sox: 1910-1990)
Name Season Franchise Pos Salary
Mike Bielecki 1989 Chicago Cubs SP $4,834,649
Jose Deleon 1989 St. Louis Cardinals SP $7,666,876
Teddy Higuera 1989 Milwaukee Brewers SP $3,103,422
Ken Hill 1989 St. Louis Cardinals SP $4,189,154
Bob Ojeda 1989 New York Mets SP $3,938,874
Dave Stewart 1989 Oakland Athletics SP $5,500,106
Rick Aguilera 1989 New York Mets RP $3,764,801
Danny Darwin 1989 Houston Astros RP $3,754,746
Mike Henneman 1989 Detroit Tigers RP $1,963,605
Jeff Montgomery 1989 Kansas City Royals RP $3,548,966
Jeff Russell 1989 Texas Rangers RP $2,723,052
Mike LaValliere 1989 Pittsburgh Pirates C $1,489,304
Mike Stanley 1989 Texas Rangers C $606,709
Dave Valle 1989 Seattle Mariners C $2,668,446
Nick Esasky 1989 Boston Red Sox 1B $4,351,180
Al Newman 1989 Minnesota Twins 2B $2,477,220
Brook Jacoby 1989 Cleveland Indians 3B $3,707,514
Luis Salazar 1989 San Diego Padres 3B $1,853,702
Mike Gallego 1989 Oakland Athletics SS $2,582,263
Ozzie Guillen 1989 Chicago White Sox SS $4,442,857
Ellis Burks 1989 Boston Red Sox OF $3,725,976
Dan Gladden 1989 Minnesota Twins OF $3,022,777
Mel Hall 1989 New York Yankees OF $1,941,108
Lloyd Moseby 1989 Toronto Blue Jays OF $3,720,225
Joe Orsulak 1989 Baltimore Orioles OF $3,273,614
Active Roster Total Salary: $84,851,146


10/7/2015 9:10 AM (edited)
bump
10/14/2015 1:08 PM
I'll take the yankees
10/16/2015 11:38 PM
great.  will get the team transferred to you.
10/17/2015 11:14 AM
Whtie Sox are currently tied for first place...
10/20/2015 10:20 AM
I'll take them if no one has yet.
10/22/2015 3:56 PM
great.  I'll transfer them to you.
10/22/2015 4:10 PM
O16 Lg. needs 1 for 1989 (get rest of season free) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.