Hangover League Onward to 1985! Waitlist? Topic

The Hangover League has a couple teams available for our upcoming 1985 season.

The league follows MLB historical expansion, format and ballpark availability. We started with 16 teams in the 1946 season and have grown to our current 26 team format, with two six team divisions in the NL. The AL consists of two seven team divisions. The AL adopted the designated hitter in 1973.

The league operates under a simple structure. Draft order is determined by W-L record at the end of the season. Draft picks may be traded one draft cycle ahead.

The league also uses a list of prior era scrubs available to all teams to fill out rosters to alleviate PA/IP issues.
9/15/2018 10:38 AM
The available franchise :

TEXAS RANGERS
1st Place, AL Champs, World Champions!


DH Don Baylor
C Bob Brenly
OF Bob Dernier
2B Bill Doran
UTIL Dave Engle
1B Darrel Evans
IF Mike Jorgensen
OF Jeffrey Leonard
OF Dale Murphy
OF Dwayne Murphy
IF Greg Pryor
SS Rafael Ramirez
C Donnie Scott

P John Candelaria
P Brian Fisher
P Ray Fontenot
P Charles Hudson
P Kurt Kepshire
P Tim Lollar
P Dennis Rasmussen
P Dave Righetti
10/29/2018 10:14 PM (edited)
*Free Beer in the form of two tall drafts at a Twin Cities establishment to be determined upon completion of your third season in the league.
10/1/2018 9:17 PM
Posted by evil_twin on 10/1/2018 9:17:00 PM (view original):
*Free Beer in the form of two tall drafts at a Twin Cities establishment to be determined upon completion of your third season in the league.
I'll join in on the TC establishment evening, maybe I'll even split the tab with evil_twin
10/14/2018 10:00 PM
Will the league be expanding again in '93 & '98?
10/17/2018 9:53 PM
It will.
10/18/2018 8:23 AM
Tony Jaros

I'll take the Los Angeles team.
10/18/2018 11:34 AM
LA is yours! (well, Orange County is anyway)
10/18/2018 1:51 PM
Texas is still open?
10/30/2018 3:46 PM
Posted by kneeneighbor on 10/30/2018 3:46:00 PM (view original):
Texas is still open?
yes it is..holy crap glad to see you back...welcome my long time friend. hope all is well
10/30/2018 4:08 PM
I have conferences here over the next few hours. Let me look it over and I will confirm...

And I will be cashing in on those free Beers in MN should I take it!!!
10/30/2018 4:11 PM
I have taken the team.
11/1/2018 2:26 PM
Huzzah!
Welcome back!
11/1/2018 2:45 PM
Hangover League Onward to 1985! Waitlist? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.