The New Century Progressive League began play with 1901 season. We are now getting ready for 1906
philly taken
Boston still available
11/19/2020 6:27 PM (edited)
Team One rbrch
Philadelphia National League
In 3 team lottery with chance at #1 pick. Will pick no lower than 3rd in round 1

C Pat Moran
C Billy Sullivan
1B Homer Hillebrand
2B Jimmy Williams
2B Charlie Hickman
2B Gus Dundon
3B Harry Steinfeldt
SS Kid Elberfeld
SS George McBride
OF Fred Clarke
OF Frank Schulte
OF Jimmy Sheckard
OF Bris Lord
OF George Browne
P Mal Eason
P Chappy McFarland
P Harry McIntyre
P George Mullin

IR C Mike Kahoe
11/19/2020 6:26 PM (edited)
Team Two
Boston National League

will pick 5th in round 1

C George Gibson
C Fritz Buelow
C Mike Heydon
1B Jake Stahl
3B Jimmy Collins
OF Patsy Dougherty
OF Ben Koehler
P Jake Weimer
P Deacon Phillippe
P Lefty Leifield
P Hooks Wiltse
11/19/2020 12:21 PM
I am interested in Philly, Count me in if you can.
11/19/2020 6:10 PM (edited)
Posted by rbrch on 11/19/2020 6:10:00 PM (view original):
I am interested in Philly, Count me in if you can.
They are yours. I have added you to private forum. Let me know if there’s any issues
11/19/2020 6:26 PM
Boston looks like a hot mess...but I just finished another progressive, I've been wanting to try an old-timey league, and I like a good challenge. I'll take the reigns in you'll have me.
11/21/2020 10:21 PM
You got it! Thanks for joining.
I will add you to the private forum and when you are ready post your keepers from the list.

One thing about 16 team progressives is rebuilding can be quicker.

Boston needs work. My team is in the same boat. Except for a couple pitchers my players drafted in the early seasons are mostly winding down careers
11/22/2020 8:51 AM
Can I start players out of position? If so, I will take Boston
12/2/2020 2:21 AM
Posted by sinatra on 12/2/2020 2:21:00 AM (view original):
Can I start players out of position? If so, I will take Boston
Sorry should have changed the heading. Both teams taken
12/2/2020 1:20 PM
Posted by szczubelek on 12/2/2020 1:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sinatra on 12/2/2020 2:21:00 AM (view original):
Can I start players out of position? If so, I will take Boston
Sorry should have changed the heading. Both teams taken
No problem. Maybe in a couple of seasons
12/2/2020 2:59 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.