Two Openings in Original 16 Progressive for 2015 Topic

Hello all. The Original 16 progressive has been in business since 1960 under the premise that MLB never expanded. We have found ourselves down a couple owners so we have several owners each running a second team. Would love to pick up some new blood to run the below squads. Pretty standard rules--no AAA, draft order set on reverse order of final standings, lottery for top 4 pick (must win 40 games to qualify).

Hit me up with interest.
7/23/2021 8:50 AM (edited)
Interested in the Giants. What pick will they be getting?
3/24/2021 9:16 AM
Posted by danidon on 3/24/2021 9:16:00 AM (view original):
Interested in the Giants. What pick will they be getting?
We are only 86 games into 2013...if season ended now, 10th.
3/24/2021 1:51 PM
Stevo2272 has claimed the Reds.
3/24/2021 1:52 PM
Still looking for 3 more...Phils and A's both have top 5 picks for 2014 draft.
4/21/2021 1:55 PM
I'd try the A's
4/23/2021 9:18 AM
You are welcome to them. I will add you to the league forum.
4/23/2021 10:12 AM
2015 A's - 5th pick in Round 1, 1st pick in subsequent rounds.


C- Mike Zunino
1B- Paul Goldschmidt, Jose Abreu, Mike Napoli
2B- Jason Kipnis
3B-
SS- Jose Reyes, Jordy Mercer
OF- Carlos Gonzalez, Justin Upton, Giancarolo Stanton, Billy Hamilton
P- Ervin Santana, Erasmo Ramirez, Santiago Casilla, Jered Weaver, Jeurys Familia, Joakim Soria, Jake McGee, Aaron Sanchez

IR: Hyun-Jin Ryu

Cut: 3B Casey McGahee, 3B David Wright, C Dioner Navarro

Retired: P Bruce Chen, P Ryan Cook

A's need 6 picks
7/23/2021 8:51 AM
2015 Giants -- 15th pick

Giants
Keepers 20 need 5

DH Evan Gattis
2B Dee Gordon
3B Matt Carpenter, Todd Frazier, Anthony Rendon
SS Xander Bogaerts, Starlin Castro
OF Khris Davis, Dexter Fowler, Brett Gardner
P Cole Hamels, Garrett Richards, Jordan Zimmermann, Danny Duffy, Pat Neshek, Tony Watson, Cody Allen, Marco Estrada, Brad Hand, Liam Hendriks
IR
C Devin Mesoraco
P Yu Darvish
Retired
P Hiroki Kuroda
Cut
P Phil Hughes
OF Michael Cuddyer
7/23/2021 8:51 AM
I’ll go with the Phillies if still available. On the road now and won’t be back in town until late August. If this doesn’t work let me know.

Thanks.
7/27/2021 9:50 AM
Posted by poppapomp on 7/27/2021 9:50:00 AM (view original):
I’ll go with the Phillies if still available. On the road now and won’t be back in town until late August. If this doesn’t work let me know.

Thanks.
Assume you mean the A's. Am hoping to start the draft by mid-August so not sure your timetable will work...but I'll circle back next month. Thanks for the interest.
7/27/2021 10:38 AM
Posted by odalisgagne on 7/27/2021 10:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by poppapomp on 7/27/2021 9:50:00 AM (view original):
I’ll go with the Phillies if still available. On the road now and won’t be back in town until late August. If this doesn’t work let me know.

Thanks.
Assume you mean the A's. Am hoping to start the draft by mid-August so not sure your timetable will work...but I'll circle back next month. Thanks for the interest.
We will be home the weekend of August 21/22.
8/13/2021 11:48 AM
Posted by poppapomp on 8/13/2021 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by odalisgagne on 7/27/2021 10:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by poppapomp on 7/27/2021 9:50:00 AM (view original):
I’ll go with the Phillies if still available. On the road now and won’t be back in town until late August. If this doesn’t work let me know.

Thanks.
Assume you mean the A's. Am hoping to start the draft by mid-August so not sure your timetable will work...but I'll circle back next month. Thanks for the interest.
We will be home the weekend of August 21/22.
OK....I am drafting for the A's currently but will turn them over to you once you return.
8/13/2021 12:36 PM
Posted by odalisgagne on 8/13/2021 12:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by poppapomp on 8/13/2021 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by odalisgagne on 7/27/2021 10:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by poppapomp on 7/27/2021 9:50:00 AM (view original):
I’ll go with the Phillies if still available. On the road now and won’t be back in town until late August. If this doesn’t work let me know.

Thanks.
Assume you mean the A's. Am hoping to start the draft by mid-August so not sure your timetable will work...but I'll circle back next month. Thanks for the interest.
We will be home the weekend of August 21/22.
OK....I am drafting for the A's currently but will turn them over to you once you return.
Sounds good, thanks!
8/13/2021 10:21 PM
Posted by poppapomp on 8/13/2021 10:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by odalisgagne on 8/13/2021 12:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by poppapomp on 8/13/2021 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by odalisgagne on 7/27/2021 10:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by poppapomp on 7/27/2021 9:50:00 AM (view original):
I’ll go with the Phillies if still available. On the road now and won’t be back in town until late August. If this doesn’t work let me know.

Thanks.
Assume you mean the A's. Am hoping to start the draft by mid-August so not sure your timetable will work...but I'll circle back next month. Thanks for the interest.
We will be home the weekend of August 21/22.
OK....I am drafting for the A's currently but will turn them over to you once you return.
Sounds good, thanks!
Back in town!
8/17/2021 7:58 PM
Two Openings in Original 16 Progressive for 2015 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.