Deadball/Steroid Dual Progressive league needs 1 Topic

The Deadball/Steroid League, a dual progressive (currently in 1969 and 1994) needs an owner to take over the Wonder Warthogs. We are presently in mid season and the seasons will be wrapping up on April 17th. The draft for 70/95 should be starting right around then.
The commissioner is zagmaster
Roster to follow

3/26/2023 2:48 PM
I think zagmaster was in one of my leagues that ended and he was a quality owner. I have two good teams open in HPL and since I do invite only I will invite him and if he joins I will take the team, sight unseen.
4/1/2023 8:53 PM
Yep, here it is zagmaster got loyalty credits.

Quote post by rooskie on 3/10/2019 2:11:00 PM:
Soop Payouts = Green Original Owners
Owner Seasons Wins Losses PCT
= $
Payout
cardsfan 78 5842 6634 0.468 = 60
mensu1954 62 5025 4535 0.526 = 40
rooskie 62 5277 4282 0.552 = 25
b0xx 61 4883 4517 0.519 = 40
Chisock 61 4571 4826 0.486 = 40
BlueTufts 50 4050 4050 0.500 = 30
happyhours 45 3523 3768 0.483 = 27.50
jeff4noles 40 3139 3341 0.484 = 27.50
Bootone 32 2687 2498 0.518 = 25
rusty75 32 2783 2401 0.537 = 25
magnum 19 1313 1765 0.427 = 20
blackjay11 19 1545 1533 0.502 = 20
thomsonb 19 1502 1576 0.488 = 20
tigerrott 19 1682 1396 0.546 = 20
DoctorKz 17 1432 1322 0.520 = 20
bsmuke 12 868 1076 0.447 = 20
robboogi 12 1012 933 0.520 = 20
zagmaster 11 842 940 0.473 = 20
trunk_monkey 11 950 832 0.533 = 20
erne6 10 706 915 0.436 = 20
The Taint 8 627 669 0.484 = 20
cccp1014 6 433 539 0.445 = 20
zizzo24 6 445 527 0.458 = 20
Total x x x 600.00
4/1/2023 9:03 PM
Posted by pmars2001 on 4/2/2023 8:10:00 PM (view original):
Who's leaving?
That would be me/Wonder Warthogs. If no replacement is found, I'll stay though. I just have too many teams.
4/5/2023 3:01 AM
Posted by rooskie on 4/1/2023 8:53:00 PM (view original):
I think zagmaster was in one of my leagues that ended and he was a quality owner. I have two good teams open in HPL and since I do invite only I will invite him and if he joins I will take the team, sight unseen.
zagmaster took the team over with the sudden departure of the last commissioner. He's done really well; drafts are smooth. No big controversies, etc.
4/5/2023 3:02 AM
Deadball/Steroid Dual Progressive league needs 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.