ODD Pyramid League 13 in Topic

Originally a bheid league from 2014

The ODD Pyramid League ID# = MLB 145944

24 Team Standard WIS Format
Entire WIS database

Select any 5 consecutive seasons. Build your 25 man roster by selecting 1 player from the 1st season, 3 players from the 2nd season, 5 players from the 3rd season, 7 players from the 4th season, and 9 players from the 5th season.
They must be in order, Example: 1 from 1986, 3 from 1987, 5 from 1988, 7 from 1989, 9 from 1990.

Each set of 5 seasons is exclusive, first come/first serve. Seasons can overlap, they just can't be the same 5 seasons.
I will select my 5 seasons after 10 owners have signed up.

$120M Cap
No WW
No AAA
No DH
No Clones
No Live Play
Injuries Off
1 random alignment, ( or until 2nd teams are in different leagues)
Any Stadium
10/7/2026 5:24 PM (edited)
1 schwarze 1917-1921
2 Ribbentrop 1941-1945
3 Boddicker 2013-2017
4 StatFiend 1908-1912
5 littlereb 2021-2025
6 ronthegenius 1902-1906
7 happyhours 2000-2004
8 rmarksduke 1914-1918
9 dvorr80 1994-1998
10 snuffy45 1981-85
11 razorclams 1910-1914
12 schwarze 2016-2020 (2nd team)
13 razorclams 2023-2026 (2nd team)
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

***** Note: Rules have been revised so that your first years player does NOT have to be your most expensive player.
10/7/2026 5:22 PM (edited)
This sounds like fun. I will go with 1917 thru 1921.
9/30/2026 12:24 PM
1941 Thru 1945
9/30/2026 3:34 PM
2013-2017
9/30/2026 6:30 PM
I’m in. 1908-1912.
9/30/2026 7:43 PM
Thanks everyone
9/30/2026 10:25 PM
I'll take 2021-2025.
10/1/2026 3:26 AM
I’ll try with 1902-1906
10/1/2026 3:28 AM
I will go with 2000-2004 please
10/1/2026 8:19 AM
Thanks again
10/2/2026 12:44 PM
I'll play 1914-1918
10/5/2026 11:27 AM (edited)
One suggestion you may want to consider. The rule that the most expensive player has to be from the first year really limits the number of reasonable options. If you remove that rule, you may get more entries. Heck, I would even consider taking a second team.
10/6/2026 11:36 AM
I'll join. 1994-98
10/6/2026 1:15 PM (edited)
Posted by schwarze on 10/6/2026 11:36:00 AM (view original):
One suggestion you may want to consider. The rule that the most expensive player has to be from the first year really limits the number of reasonable options. If you remove that rule, you may get more entries. Heck, I would even consider taking a second team.
Thanks. I may do that. Maybe most expensive is from the second group
10/6/2026 1:55 PM
12 Next ▸
ODD Pyramid League 13 in Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.