Any thoughts as to when they're going to show up? Looking forward to seeing and using some of these guys when they drop
9/30/2026 12:58 PM
Curious to see Misiorowski’s pricing with his .80 WHIP. There are only four pitchers in sim’s database that have >150 innings and a WHIP below .80.
9/30/2026 1:56 PM
Interesting how it'll compare to 19 Verlander. Same WHIP (don't know how they normalize against one another) but Miz with much lower OAV (.15 I think) and much lower HR/9

Creep over 10 million?
9/30/2026 2:15 PM
I’m super excited for the new Yordan. There are some hitters who were way better than their SIM stats would show, I’m glad Yordan will no longer fall into that category.
9/30/2026 2:21 PM
he won't be that expensive. 2020 Trevor Bauer is the closest comparison, Misiorowski has a better home run rate, everything else similar, but 15 fewer innings. I'd say just under 9M
9/30/2026 2:24 PM
I look forward to trying to piece together a pitching staff this year in my progressive. We are loaded offensively but my pitching core was injured or lackluster most of the year.
9/30/2026 2:35 PM
Can’t wait to use me some PCA
10/1/2026 7:49 PM
I got a squad with a nice PCA size hole in the outfield waiting.
10/2/2026 8:30 PM
I'm shocked we STILL dont have the new rosters.... but this is what I received on the 30th:

Jordan Holthus (WhatIfSports)

Sep 30, 2026, 1:46?PM EDT

Tom,


I checked in with the devs this morning regarding this situation and it sounds like we're working with our third party site that we upload that data from. Once we get that issue resolved we will finish the upload. It will hopefully still happen this week.

Jordan

WhatIfSports Customer Experience Team

10/3/2026 9:50 PM
Last communication I got said they were still having issues with the 3rd party site and expected to have them up Monday or Tuesday.
10/4/2026 1:39 PM
I'd like to see the threshold for pitchers lowered to 20 IP since relievers are utilized more than at any other period in history.
10/5/2026 2:39 PM
Posted by Got_Worms on 10/5/2026 2:39:00 PM (view original):
I'd like to see the threshold for pitchers lowered to 20 IP since relievers are utilized more than at any other period in history.
Would be nice, on the other hand, only 4 pitchers between 20 and 25 IP have WHIPs of 1.20 or less, so not very useful for my leagues.
10/5/2026 5:06 PM
Anyone know the date of when 2025 players were released?

Just wondering how far behind we are.
10/5/2026 5:08 PM
Posted by tpardi on 10/5/2026 5:08:00 PM (view original):
Anyone know the date of when 2025 players were released?

Just wondering how far behind we are.
2025 came out 1-2 days after the season ended. which is their average. This is BY FAR the longest wait/delay .....

I coudlve sworn they get their info from baseball reference. com ...not sure what the "issue" is they are having w/ the site
10/5/2026 6:21 PM
Last year they had errors on a lot of the players. Max Muncy from A's was linked to Max Muncy on dodgers. They missed rookies due to them having a season below minimum standards for WIS in 2024 so when you searched rookies in 2025 they did not come up in the search. Eventually got corrected with tickets, but that would never happen in the past.
10/5/2026 7:24 PM (edited)
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.