Super Franchise Progresive-Full Topic

still need 4 rosters, then will get draft list finalized and give everyone a couple days to research before we start the draft.
5/11/2019 7:53 AM
1981 Oakland Needs 4

C Mike Heath, Jeff Newman
1B Cliff Johnson,
2B Shooty Babit, Keith Drumright
3B Wayne Gross, Dave McKay, Jason Giambi 1995
SS Rob Picciolo, Fred Stanley,
OF Ricky Henderson, Dwayne Murphy, Tony Armas,
P Rick Langford, Mike Norris, Steve McCatty, Matt Keough, Brian Kingman, Jeff Jones, Bob Owchinko, Tom Underwood, Tim Hudson 99.

Cut 3

OF Rick Bosetti
1B Dave Revering
1B Jim Spencer
P Brain Kingman

8 million more than my double progressive team and I still have 4 players to add. Maybe I'll have better luck here.
5/14/2019 11:51 AM (edited)
METS ARE WILLING TO DEAL ANYONE WITH SHORT-TERM VALUE TO THOSE WHO ARE IN IT TO WIN OUT OF THE GATE. WE WON'T BE VERY GOOD TIL MIDDLE OF THE DECADE - HAVE SOME PITCHING THAT COULD HELP FOLKS IN SHORT TERM IN PARTICULAR
5/11/2019 12:13 PM
Waiting on
Razordawgs/Cardinals,
cpmithcno1/Indians,
specsman/Reds-Also need bring back player and year you will be starting his career
Sitemailing now.
5/11/2019 2:06 PM (edited)
Posted by crazyamos on 5/11/2019 6:46:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The_Creeper on 5/11/2019 12:41:00 AM (view original):
Does anyone know if OF range ratings still matter like they used to when everyone drafted Taylor Douthit? I sure hope so as my starting OF right now is

Amos Otis A/A+
Willie Wilson B+/A+
Carlos Beltran B+/A+

May be the best range OF in WIS history....nothing will hit the turf...but something tells me that loophole got fixed.
They could still get up to around 30 + plays each, Beltran not quite that. Pretty great.
Thats one heck of a defensive outfield for a franchise progressive, wow, will really help your pitchers out!!
5/11/2019 1:43 PM
Cardinals

Keepers
C-Darrell Porter, Gene Tenace
1B-Keith Hernandez
2B-Tom Herr
3B-Ken Oberkfell
SS-Garry Templeton
OF-George Hendick, Sixto Lezcano, Dane Iorg, Albert Pujols (2001), Tito Landrum, Tony Scott
P-Lary Sorensen, Bob Forsch, Silvio Martinez, John Martin, Bruce Sutter, Bob Shirley, Joaquin Andujar, Andy Rincon


Cuts
SS-Mike Ramsey
OF-Gene Roof
P-Jim Kaat, Mark Littell, Jim Otten, Bob Sykes,
5/11/2019 2:32 PM
Cleveland Indians

Keepers- 20, 4 cuts- CC Sabathia as twist (2001 season)

Keepers

C Ron Hassey
C Bo Diaz
1b Mike Hargrove
2b Duane Kuiper
3b Toby Harrah
SS Tom Veryzer
OF Rick Manning
OF Jorge Orta
OF Miguel Dilone
OF Alan Bannister
Util Von Hayes
Util Andre Thornton

P Len Barker
P Bert Blyleven
P John Denny
P Dan Spillner
P Sid Monge
P Mike Stanton
P Tom Brennan
P CC Sabathia (twist)
5/11/2019 2:46 PM
Not bad- all you need is Cin. In 1982, I get Frank Viola. Can I trade rights to him?
5/11/2019 5:27 PM
You can if you like, you can trade just about anything!
5/11/2019 6:15 PM
Thinking of trading your bring back player? Wow, what the heck would ya be looking for?
5/11/2019 6:52 PM
Is that allowed? I think we should vote on that. I don’t think players brought back from the future should be tradeable. If for no other reason than it gives each franchise an appealing piece if we need to find a new owner for the team.
5/11/2019 9:02 PM
I had in the rules that you can trade it if you dare, but I wont let trades that badly damage franchises go through, that goes for any and all trades, I don't want guys making terrible trades then leaving a barren franchise.
5/11/2019 10:16 PM
I missed that in the rules. My bad.
5/11/2019 10:45 PM
TRADE

The Twyns trade their rights to 1982 Frank Viola for 1981 Mets P-Pete Falcone and 1981 NYM Mike Maeshall
5/12/2019 11:38 AM
Confirmed - I just posted on other thread also
5/12/2019 11:40 AM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14|15 Next ▸
Super Franchise Progresive-Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.