*New* Build Your Own Progressive FULL Topic

Thanks for joining mmtdad
8/1/2010 8:57 AM
Give me the 1969 Royals 69-93 .426 7 picks
8/1/2010 1:20 PM
Thanks for joining rmarsh
8/1/2010 6:47 PM
I'll take the 1964 Cardinals. 93-69 .574 6 picks.
8/2/2010 11:38 AM

Great thanks for joining bmbigdog44

8/2/2010 6:35 PM
I'll take the 1996 Atlanta Braves  .593 (6 Picks)
8/2/2010 11:43 PM

Welcome beirnej1 and thanks for joining

8/3/2010 3:21 PM
In honor of ARod's 600th HR today, we'll take the 1995 Mariners and their 6 replacement picks.
8/4/2010 3:49 PM
Thanks for joining parking
8/5/2010 12:26 AM
I'd like to join but not sure what team I want yet.
8/5/2010 7:58 PM
I'll jump in with the '85 Mets -- 5 picks
8/6/2010 11:01 AM
Thanks for joining dskantor
8/6/2010 3:59 PM

I'm in with the 1952 Yankees -- .617 -- 5 picks

8/7/2010 1:56 PM
Great thanks for joining

8/7/2010 2:19 PM

homiealiens -- just wanted you to know you skipped me on the sitemail listing above.

8/9/2010 7:06 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
*New* Build Your Own Progressive FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.