Twisted Soup Prog (Full - Waitlisting) Topic

Thanks bcoop11
11/28/2010 10:04 AM
i'm in. Iowa Oaks. #1
11/28/2010 2:54 PM
Welcome masterdebate
11/28/2010 7:47 PM
Any issues? Surely this should draw more interest........ What's not to like?
12/5/2010 3:02 PM
I like this idea and you've got an impressive owner list so far.  Put me down for #5, and since I went to my first-ever minor league game this year I'll take that team.  The Peoria Chiefs.
12/6/2010 7:57 AM
Thanks Cheno5


9 In
12/6/2010 5:35 PM
Who's next............  ????
We have some quality owners already signed on!!
12/9/2010 6:50 PM
Don't be shy, give it a try!
12/10/2010 7:59 PM
Another intense draft with oddball rules, that oh by the way is also a progressive. Must be time for another bheid start-up.

Sign me up.
12/10/2010 11:27 PM
Thanks teal-leo

Take a number and pick a Team name. :-)
12/11/2010 9:39 AM
I'll Take 17...Trenton Thunder
12/11/2010 7:48 PM
Welcome ljfry
12/12/2010 9:48 AM
who's next?
12/14/2010 9:44 PM
Hmm, choosing our own fate with numbers, eh?

Based on a favorite comedy sketch, I'll take eleven.

Team name TBD.
12/15/2010 3:24 PM
ok sign me up bheid - i'll take #4 and I'll be the Tennessee Smokies (cubs affiliate)
12/21/2010 8:54 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Twisted Soup Prog (Full - Waitlisting) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.