ORP (New) 16 In - Waitlisting! Topic

i'm in
12/11/2011 7:49 AM
I will play too, maybe I can do better than my perpetual losing team does in the URAPP.
12/11/2011 10:43 PM
I'd also like to join
12/12/2011 12:39 AM
Great idea but alot of work for you randomizing every player in the league. I would get in but i'm already committed to other leagues. I thought this would fill up much faster.
12/16/2011 10:42 PM
.bump
12/21/2011 7:43 PM
This league will have a lot of talent, yet due to the pick6 style initial draft some of the top players probably won't make it into the league which will be good for future drafts. Consider this league.... it will be fun!
12/23/2011 6:02 PM
Ok, we've stalled out at 12 owners............   Time for 4 more to step up and get in or this league won't get off the ground. It's a good idea for a league! If you've been on the fence about joining do it now 'cause time is running out. Not going to string this out very long once we get into the New Year.
12/27/2011 4:44 PM
Somehow, I just saw this for the first time.  I would like to get in.
12/27/2011 10:16 PM
ok
12/28/2011 10:43 PM
I'll play if you get to 20 or 24 teams.  Prefer that format to the 16-team leagues.
12/29/2011 1:59 PM
Got ya razorclams.

Will keep you posted parking31! I understand!
12/29/2011 6:03 PM
Last Call!
1/2/2012 9:37 AM
com'on only 2 to go!
1/2/2012 2:16 PM
I'll play if you don't mind having a newbie- I just drafted my first team yesterday.  Read over the theme rules and I think I have a pretty good understanding.
1/2/2012 4:22 PM
Thanks mountainjack. You are welcome.
1/2/2012 5:18 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
ORP (New) 16 In - Waitlisting! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.