60's/90's Eliminator League Full! Topic

I'll join and would like a 60's team please... 
4/22/2012 12:54 AM
I'll join 60's team
4/22/2012 7:32 AM
thanks kallison1 and bigjc
4/22/2012 7:57 AM
I'll take a 60's team.
4/22/2012 12:42 PM
thanks georgedeer...or should I say johnstudd?
4/22/2012 4:01 PM
I'll jump in, 60s
4/22/2012 6:29 PM
Welcome Mr Jones
4/22/2012 10:52 PM
I'll jump in with a '90's team.
4/25/2012 4:30 PM
I'm sure this is in the rules somewhere: so any contracted players and rookies are eligible to be drafted after year 1 (we don't have to select from the era we start with)?
4/25/2012 7:18 PM
Posted by umdterp397 on 4/25/2012 7:18:00 PM (view original):
I'm sure this is in the rules somewhere: so any contracted players and rookies are eligible to be drafted after year 1 (we don't have to select from the era we start with)?
You do have to stay with the era you start with


welcome buster and thanks
4/25/2012 9:28 PM
Again, sorry if I am being lazy. Does that mean 2 teams from each era will be eliminated each year, or that conceivably there will be a disparity in the number of teams eliminated from each era (maybe 3-1 or 4-0) and there could be some seasons where there is no contraction draft for teams from a certain era. [does this make any sense?]
4/26/2012 9:56 AM
In an answer that I received - 2 teams from each era get cut each year(not necessarily the 4 worst teams).
So each era has its own contraction draft and its own rookie draft.
4/26/2012 12:11 PM (edited)
While I am here I would like to claim a 60's team
4/26/2012 12:13 PM
I'll jump in with a 90s team
4/26/2012 2:16 PM
I'll get in with a 90s team
4/26/2012 4:28 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
60's/90's Eliminator League Full! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.