New era in Icon Prog, relocation plan/ need 2-4 Topic

Yes, I'm in for the long haul.  I'm fairly new to WIS (8 months or so) but I've been in progressives since I started and have already finished 2 seasons in a couple of them.  I plan on staying in all my leagues and am a commish of a new progressive that just started it's first season this week.  I did recently give up one team in a progressive because the format ended up with all the teams looking like all-star teams but otherwise as I said, I stay with my teams.  I have taken over rebuilding teams before so no problem there. 
8/31/2012 1:54 PM
Well, alright then. Welcome aboard! I'm about to give you access to the league forum. Poke around and let me know if you have any questions. The relocation draft will take a bit of time to get up and running, so I hope you aren't in a big rush. It's a good league though with about a dozen owners who have been around since the first few seasons.
8/31/2012 4:26 PM
Ok, thanks. Just to make sure I understand, my keeper list should be 12 non-Colorado players plus (if I want them) the five Colorado players from the reassigned list (Helton, etc.) ?
8/31/2012 6:30 PM
◂ Prev 12
New era in Icon Prog, relocation plan/ need 2-4 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.