NEW: Alpha Progressive Lg 1885/86 (Full) Topic

I'm new but I will try
6/27/2015 2:24 PM
glad to have you kbees!
6/27/2015 10:28 PM
great to have you!
6/28/2015 10:17 AM
Count me in.
7/3/2015 5:07 PM
Sweet! Glad to have you cardsfan!
7/5/2015 12:27 PM
......just need 3 more!
7/14/2015 4:50 PM
I like this idea.  I'll give it a go.
7/23/2015 4:56 AM
Great to have you Cheno!
7/23/2015 2:22 PM
I'm going to be on vacation the next few days and won't have much internet access.....maybe when I get back the last 2 spots will be filled!
7/28/2015 2:44 PM
BUMP
7/31/2015 9:39 AM
I like the concept, Put me in, coach, I'm ready to play.
8/2/2015 12:08 PM (edited)
I'll join too. Love this era.
8/2/2015 2:41 PM
Awesome.....looks like we are full. I just got back home but will get on the ball tonight once the kiddos go to bed.
8/2/2015 7:49 PM (edited)
Currently have one owner who had to drop out.....I've got a sitemail into another owner who had shown interest and I've given him first right of refusal. If anybody else is interested please commit here!
8/3/2015 10:57 AM
ljemd will take the final spot....we are now officially full!
8/3/2015 12:51 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
NEW: Alpha Progressive Lg 1885/86 (Full) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.