Sorry couple more questions i used a team to put all my players on, what do you do when there are mutliple 1995 like for instance there are 4 versions of Russ Springer, I just choose the best one if i keep him? also how do i have 27 players? ok that's it for now, going to look through and try hurry and get a gameplan together on cuts and possible draft targets.
4/17/2016 8:08 PM
I sent you a sitemail jeburnett. Should answer most of your questions. The league constitution covers just about everything else, as does this thread, which I highly recommend reading.

If you have other questions, please sitemail me - I will not be checking this thread now that the spot has been filled.
4/17/2016 8:14 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.