Super Franchise Prog. Need 1 for 92 Yanks Topic

Do you still need Det filled? I'm a Detroit fan and would be into it if so (but am new to all this as well).I realize this 5 days late so prob not, but if you still looking let me know!
12/15/2020 7:54 AM
Need 2 Owners-S.D. and NY(AL)

1991 S.D. Sharks
C-Benito Santiago
1B-John Kruk
2B-Roberto Alomar, Bip Roberts
3B-Matt Williams
SS-Ozzie Guillen
OF-‘90 Rickey Henderson, Tony Gwynn, Shane Mack
P-‘04 Jake Peavy, Andy Benes, Brian Holman, Kenny Rogers, Jamie Moyer, Les Lancaster, Scott Bailes, Greg Harris, Rick Sutcliff, Chris Carpenter, Todd Frohwirth, Reid Nichols, Rickey Bones(R), Jose Melendez(R)

IR-Dion James(‘92), Jose Bautista(‘93)
Keepers-23
Need-2

HAVE 5TH PICK IN THE DRAFT

5/20/2021 5:01 PM (edited)
New York Sewer Rats

KEEPERS

C-
1B-Pedro Guerreo, Don Mattingly
2B-Robinson Cano (2006)
3B-Jim Leyritz, Pat Kelly (rookie)
SS-Derek Jeter (2006)
OF-Roberto Kelly, Dave Henderson, Junior Felix, Dave Winfield, Mel Hall, Deion Sanders, Bernie Williams (rookie)
DH-Paul Molitor

P-Bob Tewsbury, Doug Drabek, Mark Leiter, Dennis Rasmussen, Jose Rijo, Trevor Wilson, Lee Geutterman, Jay Howell, Scott Kamienicki (rookie)

DL
3B- Mike Blowers
P-Al Leiter, Alan Mills

Drafts 11th of 20
5/23/2021 8:24 PM (edited)
2 Pretty Darn good teams
5/21/2021 6:34 AM
I'll take San Diego
5/22/2021 2:12 PM
Gotcha, thx
5/23/2021 7:29 PM
The Pinstripes still available!
5/25/2021 7:02 AM
Ive entered them in for 1991, will need an owner 1992, willing to pass you the team in 91 so you can get to know them!
6/28/2021 2:42 PM
I might join YANKEES but I am a little confused at this point on which players that don't have a season associated with it. And do I take over the 1991 or 92 team??
6/29/2021 6:54 PM
maybe next yr
6/30/2021 5:40 PM
◂ Prev 12
Super Franchise Prog. Need 1 for 92 Yanks Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.