The switch to 1940 kept me from coming back.
3/12/2020 6:03 PM
I think this might work if you moved it up to 1950.
3/13/2020 12:44 PM
If we go back to the 50s' I'll probably change my team back to the Braves.
3/13/2020 2:05 PM
Reds were pretty good except for pitching, really good hitting. From 56 on they really improve on both hitting and pitching.
3/13/2020 5:22 PM
I'll take the Indians

Hitter: Lou Boudreau
Pitcher: Bob Feller
Wild Card: Johnny Allen
Legacy: Addie Joss
3/13/2020 10:20 PM
Sorry everyone but I'm out on this league so Cubs are available.
3/17/2020 4:00 PM
3dayrotation, what's happening with this league-are you still interested ? What about the suggestions to switch to 1950 ? I may be interested if I know where the league is going. I like the general concept.
3/17/2020 5:06 PM
I'm out as well unless this is renewed as a 1950 start.
3/17/2020 5:46 PM
If you do this in 1950, I might be interested joining with the Phillies.
3/20/2020 5:57 PM
i will change it to 1950.
3/20/2020 9:19 PM
altered to 1950 start... if you want to keep your franchise post with players.
3/20/2020 9:25 PM
3day, great to see you back!
3/20/2020 10:28 PM
I'll take the Brooklyn Dodgers

Legacy Player Babe Herman 1926-1936
Territorial Hitter Duke Snider OF
Territorial Pitcher Don Newcombe
Wild Card Player Roy Campanella C
3/20/2020 11:04 PM
I will try the Braves
Legacy. Kid Nichols
Hitter. Sid Gordon
Pitcher Warren Spahn
Wild Card. TBD
3/20/2020 11:42 PM
This is a good theme lads, glad you championed its resurrection...fatguyrd has more than a few good ideas....for a Wildcat fan (inside joke)....
Owners should jump on this...
3/21/2020 12:22 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.