Posted by royhobbs09 on 7/29/2020 9:39:00 PM (view original):
right on eman, I think it was called the "CDM" or something... whoever created the Auction concept wasn't around anymore when we got it started - I think we started in 1982 & it ran into the 1990's - I was toddleduc on here for a long time & ran a couple of progressives -
remember the Bill Buckner Progressive that started in 1986 that ran maybe 20 seasons? I had to retire from WIS in 2016 & have been back since 2018 under royhobbs
Your free agent progressive was one of my favorite leagues ever! Before reading this post I was going to say, "toddleduc used to have one of my favorite contract/free agent leagues!"
Right now I don't think I'm able to take on another progressive. Currently running a 1964 progressive and otherwise just doing OL's themes as they have less commitment to them. But knowing who you used to be on this site will cause me to continue to keep an eye on this league!