Long running progressive - Full again Topic

Petroff will play in Boston.
6/4/2021 4:17 PM
Scuttler will play in Miami for that South Beach nightlife.....
6/4/2021 4:28 PM
What a day.......The_Swamp has joined.....4 owners today. We still have room, but it’s going fast.

6/4/2021 5:53 PM
3 spots left……going like ice pops on a summer day in the Texas.
6/5/2021 1:14 PM
I'll take Minnesota
6/5/2021 11:49 PM
Welcome redraider68…….I’m giving up access to the forum now.
6/6/2021 5:13 AM
I need 1 more after finding 6 great owners…..it appears I can’t count as I need 1 more.

Come join an impressive group of owners. Draft is going on now. No wait.
6/6/2021 12:01 PM
I'll grab a team in Cleveland
6/6/2021 1:37 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 6/6/2021 1:37:00 PM (view original):
I'll grab a team in Cleveland
All yours. Thanks!

DD
6/6/2021 1:46 PM
◂ Prev 12
Long running progressive - Full again Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.