One Franchise at a Time - Early Edition -Closed Topic

sounds interesting... I'm in for either team/draft - I'll go with the Cubs for now
if you end up needing more Giants drafters - I'd be fine switching later
6/6/2021 3:42 PM
Posted by jeff4noles on 6/6/2021 2:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by fatguyrd on 6/6/2021 9:12:00 AM (view original):
According to this leagues rules Ruth may be a free agent every year .
yed but his team can spend a 1st round pick to resign him
The rule for Free Agents is slightly different in this league. You can only bring a Free Agent back onto your team by drafting him. Therefore only the owner who has the #1 pick is guaranteed to be able to do that.
6/6/2021 3:45 PM
Thanks hobbs.
6/6/2021 3:45 PM
I’ll take a giants slot.
6/6/2021 6:49 PM
Giants
6/6/2021 8:25 PM
Thanks guys
6/6/2021 8:46 PM
Now that I think I understand what is actually happening here, I'll take a Cubs slot.
6/7/2021 9:10 AM
Ill take a Cubs team
6/7/2021 1:24 PM
Thanks, getting closer

doctorwoo has signed on via sitemail
6/7/2021 1:30 PM
Yep Ill take a Giants team
6/7/2021 9:50 PM
A shout out to any owner who has never played in any of my progressive leagues.
Sign on for this one, pay and play the first season and I will pay for your second season.
Let's fill this !
6/8/2021 8:11 AM
I'll play - Giants.
6/10/2021 9:02 PM
9 in
7 to go
6/10/2021 9:45 PM
Should be a fun draft!
6/19/2021 2:24 PM
Closed
6/27/2021 7:13 AM
◂ Prev 12
One Franchise at a Time - Early Edition -Closed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.