Posted by mark102857 on 5/24/2023 10:05:00 AM (view original):I'll take the Chicago Cubs
Posted by gds46016 on 5/28/2023 7:20:00 PM (view original):This looks amazing! Can I take the Yankees?
Posted by fabulous on 5/29/2023 3:52:00 PM (view original):May I have the Mets?
Posted by fabulous on 5/29/2023 4:14:00 PM (view original):Assuming I can keep less than 33 players to meet the salary cap of any given year. Minimum roster 25 players?
Posted by poppapomp on 5/31/2023 4:12:00 PM (view original):Leaving on an overseas trip 6/14 and returning on July 10. If there are still opening I'd like to take on the Angels or any other available team. Thanks
Posted by neabaseball on 6/7/2023 8:38:00 AM (view original):I will take the Cardinals
Posted by epup1975 on 6/8/2023 7:24:00 AM (view original):I'll try the Dodgers.
Posted by mattsmaulers on 6/8/2023 3:25:00 PM (view original):I'll try the red sox
Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement
© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.