Posted by cosborn on 12/12/2023 11:10:00 AM (view original):Ok - confession here - I've played 100+ seasons of HBD. Only ever dabbled in SIM Baseball. So, asking for a little patience with me as the really stupid questions I ask pop up on chats and messages. Sorry - but this format intrigued me. Looking forward to learning more as we go forward.
Posted by kallison1 on 12/16/2023 4:27:00 PM (view original):I have a Question for You? Is there a Win Floor that each Team must Win? Example : Must Win 35 Games in the First 120 Games... Or must Win say 50 in 162 Game Season? If Not Not the First Season, will that Feature be Added in Future Years of Play...
Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement
© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.