Posted by andricecakes on 9/1/2026 8:44:00 PM (view original):I will return to defend my crown with 2003, at Great American Ball Park
Posted by je3rd on 9/2/2026 1:50:00 AM (view original):I would like the 1909 All-Stars again please huntington avenue baseball grounds please waitlist me for a second team
Posted by totalpkg504 on 9/2/2026 11:54:00 AM (view original):I will take 1968 at PNC park.
Posted by thebubbaq on 9/2/2026 12:12:00 PM (view original):I would like 1902 please park tbd
Posted by d_rock97 on 9/2/2026 7:16:00 PM (view original):I’d like 1886 at Hilltop please
Posted by thebubbaq on 9/3/2026 9:06:00 AM (view original):1902 Forbes Field for the stadium
Posted by thunder1008 on 9/5/2026 7:38:00 PM (view original):I'll take 1997, please, park TBD. Thanks.
Posted by mattyberk on 9/6/2026 12:10:00 PM (view original):1978 Yankee Stadium II
Posted by littlereb on 9/9/2026 11:38:00 AM (view original):I'll take 1966 with Dodger Stadium.
Posted by thunder1008 on 9/5/2026 7:47:00 PM (view original):Sorry, please make that 1998 instead, park still TBD. Thanks.
Posted by The_Irishman on 9/25/2026 12:25:00 PM (view original):1919 Safeco
Posted by thunder1008 on 9/27/2026 7:59:00 PM (view original):Second team: 1964, please, park TBD.
Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement
© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.