Draft Every Player/Season 27 (DEP27) Topic

1913 Walter Johnson
10/3/2026 10:23 AM
1908 Addie Joss
10/3/2026 10:25 AM
1908 Ed Walsh
10/3/2026 10:43 AM
I’ve taken up dilligafdbp on his radical DEP trade. Following our trade, he Gets #34 and #63

I get #20 and #612
10/3/2026 10:52 AM
Posted by spasticcolon on 10/3/2026 10:52:00 AM (view original):
I’ve taken up dilligafdbp on his radical DEP trade. Following our trade, he Gets #34 and #63

I get #20 and #612
We confirm...


DBP
10/3/2026 11:07 AM
1887 Tip O’Neill
10/3/2026 11:39 AM
1910 Ed Walsh
10/3/2026 1:51 PM
Babe Ruth 1920
10/3/2026 1:58 PM
1886 King Kelly
10/3/2026 2:14 PM
1912 Walter Johnson

Can someone sm? Thx.
10/3/2026 2:16 PM
Christie Mathewson 08
10/3/2026 3:32 PM
1908 Ed Walsh

can someone please sm?
10/3/2026 3:46 PM
Posted by spasticcolon on 10/3/2026 3:46:00 PM (view original):
1908 Ed Walsh

can someone please sm?
He was already picked.
10/3/2026 3:51 PM
I just read spastic’s original proxy request.
I believe his second choice is 1924 Hornsby
10/3/2026 4:06 PM
1888 Tim keefe
10/3/2026 4:11 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...10 Next ▸
Draft Every Player/Season 27 (DEP27) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.