1-3-5-7-9 Expansion Edition Draft Thread Topic

2007 Padres
10/3/2026 3:17 PM
Well I'd love to pick again before schwarz starts his next tournament, but both teams I like won a lot so to the bottom of rd 3 I go.

2021 Brewers
10/3/2026 5:02 PM
1980 Royals
10/3/2026 6:24 PM
2001 diamondbacks. can't get into sitemail
10/4/2026 6:01 AM
2001 Colorado Rockies
10/4/2026 8:24 AM
Posted by schwarze on 10/4/2026 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jtpsops on 10/4/2026 10:59:00 AM (view original):
2003 Blue Jays
This is an illegal pick... Jtpsops already has his Blue Jays season.
My bad. Missed that rule. Will repick shortly.
10/4/2026 12:59 PM
Repick: 2020 Mets
10/4/2026 1:23 PM
Via prpxy, ff09 selects 2020 Padres
10/4/2026 1:29 PM
I don’t have a plan here so hopefully this doesn’t turn out too badly

1997 Mariners
90-72
10/4/2026 1:45 PM
2014 Mariners
10/4/2026 2:09 PM
Sorry for the delay. I watched this all morning then went golfing and just missed it.
Anyway....

2007 Colorado Rockies
10/4/2026 7:03 PM
1998 Padres

Sitemail please
10/4/2026 7:43 PM
1989 Kansas City Royals
10/4/2026 10:10 PM
1998 Mariners
10/5/2026 12:17 AM

2018 Astros


10/5/2026 1:49 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
1-3-5-7-9 Expansion Edition Draft Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.