New 1970 Progressive- filled !! Topic

Terrific-just need 2 more
9/13/2010 9:36 AM
my favorite era. i'll bite.
9/13/2010 8:45 PM
I'll give it a go
9/13/2010 9:29 PM
OK we are full. I will site mail tomorrow mornin regarding the schedule of events .
9/13/2010 10:11 PM (edited)

Following is the results of the random lottery for draft position:

List Randomizer

There were 16 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. nin311ff
  2. cholatse
  3. jeff4noles
  4. seriusblack
  5. drbernabo
  6. ronblood
  7. Giter_Dunn
  8. cleonjones
  9. ShackAttack
  10. socaldodgers
  11. MMTDad
  12. dspahlinger
  13. kallison1
  14. oldschool62
  15. CharlieH
  16. ris1
9/14/2010 11:17 AM
Damn...anybody wanna trade down? 
9/14/2010 12:22 PM
Yeah, I didn't do so hot either.
9/14/2010 3:08 PM
We have one opening. The initial draft is underway and socaldodgers, who has the #10 pick, is up and has been a no show. If you wish to fill this opening please sign up below.

9/25/2010 10:13 AM (edited)
socaldodgers also is a no-show in a 1911 progressive he joined, he drafted and now hasn't entered his team, we've been waiting about a week.

what forum are you guys drafting in? I'd like to see who's been drafted so far before I make a possible commitment to your league
9/25/2010 10:26 AM
Posted by patco_1981 on 9/25/2010 10:26:00 AM (view original):
socaldodgers also is a no-show in a 1911 progressive he joined, he drafted and now hasn't entered his team, we've been waiting about a week.

what forum are you guys drafting in? I'd like to see who's been drafted so far before I make a possible commitment to your league
It's a private forum- I have given you temporary access. It's titled "Temporary 1970 Progressive Forum"
9/25/2010 11:19 AM
thanks for letting me check it out. I'll pass. GL 2 U
9/25/2010 2:56 PM
I'll take the team if it's ok.
9/25/2010 4:10 PM
Posted by rocketj on 9/25/2010 4:10:00 PM (view original):
I'll take the team if it's ok.
You have it- thanks for joining !!

I have given you permanent access to the private forum titled "Temporary 1970 Progressive Threads" (we will get a new permanent forum once the initial season is underway).
9/25/2010 4:28 PM
Do you need another owner?
10/9/2010 11:46 AM
Yes for the team shown on page 1 with Steve Carlton as the #1 pick. If you want the team, I'll give you access to the private forum where the draft is taking place. The next pick is the last one today scheduled at 7:30 PM followed by the 1st pick in the next round at Noon tomorrow (all ET). If everyone has made their pick for round 13 you can make your pick for rounds 13 & 14 at the same time.
10/9/2010 2:02 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
New 1970 Progressive- filled !! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.