60's Eliminator League, full! Topic

In
11/19/2011 8:01 AM
Well ****, I missed the 80s league and since it Original and the 2nd one is about done I'll go ahead and jump in the 1960s Eliminator...
11/20/2011 12:10 AM
thanks bigjc and crazyjoe
11/20/2011 1:04 AM
In!
11/21/2011 6:12 PM
thanks mikemundt!
11/21/2011 9:15 PM
i'll play

11/27/2011 11:28 AM
ok Joe, I'm in ... but you may have to help me with proxies during the drafts ... thanks ahead of time!

alas, there's no old Seattle (Sicks) stadium available :)
11/27/2011 12:06 PM
thanks gerlin88 and Kings_Kid and welcome aboard.
11/27/2011 1:11 PM
Since im about to get eliminated in the 2011 version, ill join the 60s 
11/27/2011 2:19 PM
thanks cleonjones
11/27/2011 4:22 PM
Count me in
11/28/2011 6:06 PM
I'll join.
11/28/2011 7:14 PM
I'd like to play.
11/28/2011 8:30 PM
thanks guys! We are full!  Ljfry will run the draft and we will start (I hope) shortly.
11/29/2011 6:49 AM
I'll try and get the player list available today or tomorrow
11/29/2011 7:14 AM
◂ Prev 123
60's Eliminator League, full! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.