60's/90's Eliminator League Full! Topic

thanks grayfoxx, dskantor, and umdterp397 (gl in the original eliminator final)
4/26/2012 9:17 PM
Ill join.  Ill take a 90s team.
4/26/2012 10:00 PM
welcome brocktoon
4/26/2012 11:39 PM

90s please

4/26/2012 11:54 PM
thanks bargearse, good to see ya mate
4/27/2012 5:30 AM
only 10 more teams to go
4/30/2012 5:04 PM
how can i resist...especially since i'm likely getting eliminated from the 60's eliminator this season

I'll take a 90's team
5/2/2012 2:39 PM
I'm thirsty for more
5/2/2012 11:02 PM
welcome back Larry and abfball...thanks again
5/4/2012 1:33 PM
I guess I will be the next sucker to take on a 90's team.
5/4/2012 2:49 PM
hahaha profcake...who knows you may win 40 bucks.  Thanks for joining
5/4/2012 7:17 PM
OK, I'll bite. I'll take a '60's team. Thanks.
5/5/2012 11:06 AM
Looks like a fun challenge, put me down for a 90's team.
5/5/2012 9:56 PM
thanks firecapt and Relkcrits and welcome aboard
5/6/2012 2:05 AM
I'll take the final 90's team
5/6/2012 6:38 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
60's/90's Eliminator League Full! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.