New Double-Season Progressive (WAITLISTING) Topic

Count me in!
12/30/2014 8:22 AM
That's 14 in.... we need just 2 to get this party started.

Again, the draft will start (on the clock) roughly one week after we are full.

The list of available players for the inaugural draft can be found here:
www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx



12/30/2014 8:34 AM
I would be interested in a spot contrarian23. Also, how soon after the league fills will we know the draft order?
12/30/2014 1:00 PM
Welcome cjmitch93.

The answer to your question is: "very quickly, I expect."  I'll have a HOF owner who is not in the league draw the random order for us.
12/30/2014 4:27 PM
One spot left...who wants it?
12/30/2014 4:27 PM
Why the heck not? I'll try!
12/30/2014 5:30 PM
All right!  With that, we are full.

Stay tuned for an update on the draft everyone.
12/30/2014 5:33 PM
Waitlisters are welcome, just in case any of our 16 owners have to back out, or if you are interested in the next available team.
12/30/2014 5:43 PM
I would like to be put on the waitlist in the event of someone backing out or for future seasons
12/31/2014 9:43 AM
You got it kev.  First available spot will be yours.
12/31/2014 9:56 AM
◂ Prev 123
New Double-Season Progressive (WAITLISTING) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.