New League: 1931/1930 Progressive/Regressive Topic

count me as a possible.
2/19/2016 8:36 PM
I'll slot you in as an owner for now then robe29. Thanks for the interest!

2/20/2016 11:42 PM
We could change years and maybe get more interest. 1900 prog and 2000 regress
3/13/2016 5:49 PM
I don't think that would make a difference. It's just really hard to fill Progs. Just have to keep trying to spread the word.
3/13/2016 10:13 PM
Yes, keep bumping the thread. Took a month to fill Two Scoops...
3/13/2016 10:16 PM
bumping one last time...
4/12/2016 4:57 PM
I will join.
4/14/2016 9:26 AM
Posted by italyprof on 4/14/2016 9:26:00 AM (view original):
I will join.
You already have joined Prof! Gonna be tough to get this one off the ground, we're stuck at 8.
4/15/2016 9:06 AM
Tough to get started when the commish doesn't bump the thread for almost two months...
4/17/2016 10:24 PM
◂ Prev 123
New League: 1931/1930 Progressive/Regressive Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.