NEW--Random Rookie Years Progressive (Full) Topic

Thanks for joining szczubelek!
9/6/2020 8:03 PM
We now have enough to make the league with at least 12....I would prefer to reach 16 teams and since this thing has been gaining momentum, we'll hold out and try to pick up the last 4 spots. I am going to go ahead and start building the draft board in the theme league forum.
9/6/2020 8:07 PM
I'll Join. I like the AAA idea.
9/7/2020 2:32 PM
I will take a spot.
9/7/2020 2:35 PM
great to have you both!
9/7/2020 3:02 PM
If we do get 10 AAA, I assume we will be able to keep all 35.....?
9/7/2020 3:24 PM
I will join
9/7/2020 4:56 PM
Just a thought...random stadiums to begin with. Select a MLB season with 16 teams in it, them randomly assign them. This way we know the park we have prior to drafting. Also ppl don’t have to draft a park...lowers the initial draft by 1 round. Adds a little element, shall we say..be adaptable. I know a lot owners have fave parks etc and a known method to build a team for that park. Well, this way an owner may have to adapt...
9/7/2020 5:29 PM (edited)
We got 16
9/7/2020 7:48 PM
Great we are at 16! Glad to have you aginor!!
9/7/2020 8:23 PM
AAA has enough support to pass. All but 4 have officially confirmed. Hopefully we'll be on the move shortly!
9/8/2020 9:51 AM
AAA yes
9/11/2020 9:13 AM
Need 1 more......
9/12/2020 4:13 PM
??
9/15/2020 1:42 PM
rufus4ever is missing in action.....
9/15/2020 2:27 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
NEW--Random Rookie Years Progressive (Full) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.