New Progressive - OFTP Waitlisting Topic

I’ll play.
12/23/2020 11:27 AM
?NEED ONE MORE
12/23/2020 11:32 AM
Yes, still need 1
12/23/2020 5:16 PM
Has to be some KC Royals fans out there to fill last spot.
12/24/2020 9:26 AM
I will take the last Royals spot.
12/24/2020 1:10 PM
Awesome. We are full. I will get the drafts set up and we'll start after Christmas. Thanks everyone!

I will take a waitlist if anyone is interested.
12/24/2020 1:26 PM
* you can waitlist me if anyone needs to pull out - Cheers!
12/26/2020 12:24 PM
Thanks hobbs!
12/26/2020 2:10 PM
◂ Prev 123
New Progressive - OFTP Waitlisting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.