NEW--Ted Lasso Regressive League--Need 1 Topic

I was trying to stick to six leagues. Then Italyprof advertised his Core Four league. And I've never been in a regressive. Plus, I like the anti-tanking aspects of relegation, even if I don't know crap about British soccer (although I played goalie in high school).

Count me in, please
5/20/2021 2:53 AM
Sorry, but drop me back, out, I dont have time for this, was just sucked into the idea, but id just hold everyone up, sorry again.
5/20/2021 6:27 AM
OK, still need 3.
5/20/2021 9:02 AM
It's just 3 guys. Brand new league with great ownership and a great Commish running the league. Once in this will not fold. Love being in the Inaugural season of a league that will be ran correctly!
6/1/2021 6:58 AM
I'd love to be a part please!
6/3/2021 4:17 PM
Welcome.
6/3/2021 6:24 PM
Ok I'll get in really like my other regressive
6/4/2021 9:20 AM
sweet. only one to go.
6/4/2021 3:02 PM
Really looking forward to this! Quick question, is trading of draft picks allowed? Also it's been awhile since I've played. Are drafts still just conducted on the forums?
6/4/2021 4:13 PM
Yes, trading of draft picks is allowed. After the first season, we'll have an exclusive league forum...the initial draft will be in the Theme League forum.
6/4/2021 4:38 PM
I’ll take the last spot.

“In my mind, you gotta have three things to be a Premier League team. 1) You gotta play physical. 2) you gotta give 100 percent until the final whistle and 3) you gotta be sponsored by a Middle-Eastern airline.”
6/5/2021 12:54 PM (edited)
brilliant. you can have first dibs on Emirates, Kirk. Let's get this show on the road.
6/5/2021 10:51 PM
I wish I could take credit for the writing in that show -
6/5/2021 11:18 PM (edited)
Reconfirming I’m in
6/6/2021 11:28 AM
Still in.
6/6/2021 11:52 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
NEW--Ted Lasso Regressive League--Need 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.