3 to go, and lift off
7/20/2021 1:49 PM
Really need 4, poppapomp isn’t available to middle of Aug
7/20/2021 1:55 PM
Thanks Landry 19
7/20/2021 2:24 PM
I am in but if I get stuck with Washington I am going to write my Senator.
7/20/2021 4:47 PM
Thanks Dad
7/20/2021 4:52 PM
I'm in.
7/20/2021 5:06 PM
Thanks Fredbird
7/20/2021 6:20 PM (edited)
One more and we can get started, join us!
7/20/2021 10:47 PM
I'll join!
7/20/2021 11:00 PM
Welcome rebel23
7/20/2021 11:15 PM
I will now ask a HOF to randomize the numbers 1-16 to give us an order for franchise selection. Numbers are next to your names in first post.
7/20/2021 11:19 PM
Posts: 13267 (2)
Hall of Famer

Random Sequence Generator

Here is your sequence:

6 15 10 13 7 8 1 16 5 14 2 12 3 4 11 9

Timestamp: 2021-07-21 04:28:39 UTC

7/21/2021 12:29 AM



Owners
1.szczubelek------6
2.specsman-------15
3. fatguyrd---------10
4. jeff4noles--------13
5. bheid408---------7
6. Mazzilli16--------8
7. fillies---------------1
8. Boddicker--------16
9. bkdries------------5
10.joerat1-----------14
11. fabulous--------2
12. Bluesguy-------12
13 Landry19--------3
14.fatboydad54-----4
15.fredbird----------11
16. Rebel23-------8
wait list poppapump

TEAM SELECTION ORDER
1.fillies——————-Phillies
2. fabulous————- Yankees
3. Landry19————-Indians
4.fatboydad54———-CWS
5.bkdries—————- As
6. szczubelek———-Tigers
7.bheid408———— Senators (Twins)
8. Mazzilli16———- Pirates
9 rebel23—————Cubs
10. fatguyrd———- Braves
11.fredbird———— Cards
12. Bluesguy——— Reds
13. jeff4noles
14. joerat1
15. specsman
16. Boddicker
7/22/2021 8:33 AM (edited)
LOL
7/21/2021 9:33 AM
In some cases picking 16th would be a big disapointment but with this cap and decade of players to pick from it should be possible to put together a good team.
7/21/2021 9:38 AM
Posted by szczubelek on 7/21/2021 9:38:00 AM (view original):
In some cases picking 16th would be a big disapointment but with this cap and decade of players to pick from it should be possible to put together a good team.
Steve - I’m looking on the bright side- I don’t need to debate myself!! LOL. Cheers buddy
7/21/2021 9:46 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.