79 Year Soup Yahtzee full? Topic

I'm considering (mwett recommended it).
4/15/2022 9:05 PM
I'm in. 1967-1991
4/16/2022 1:43 PM
welcome
4/16/2022 7:11 PM
I'm most likely in, but I do have one question:

In the rules you stated that each team must keep 15 players. I'm imagining this would be a fairly rare situation, but I could see a team not being able to field 15 keepers due to retirements, season-jumps, etc. (If the keeper list requirement is 18, it becomes at least somewhat more likely).

How would this situation be handled?
4/19/2022 10:38 AM
Keeps you from drafting all one year wonders....got to plan just the slightest.

4/19/2022 3:31 PM
I guess I don't have enough puzzles in my life, so count me in with 1989-2013.
4/19/2022 7:50 PM
cool
4/21/2022 12:00 PM
I think I can make an attempt to do well at this. I'll take 1977-2001
4/23/2022 2:47 PM
you got it
4/23/2022 3:39 PM
sounds great - I'm in 14. 1972-1996
4/25/2022 12:08 AM
Picking up steam!
4/25/2022 9:58 AM
Where do we stand on teams? How many more do we need and what year runs are left?
4/26/2022 11:45 PM
I'll give it a go. Might have questions along the way.

Give me 1959-1983
4/27/2022 11:12 AM
Thanks
4/27/2022 5:39 PM
I would like to switch from team 8 1957-1981 to team 24 1995-2019. thank you commish.
4/28/2022 9:54 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
79 Year Soup Yahtzee full? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.