The Ultimate Progressive - Full Topic

Seattle MaRINERS
6/9/2023 8:42 PM
Posted by PugMania on 6/9/2023 8:42:00 PM (view original):
Seattle MaRINERS
Thanks for joining!
6/10/2023 5:30 AM
I like it. I'm in with the Toronto Blue Jays
6/10/2023 3:22 PM
Posted by grayfoxx on 6/10/2023 3:42:00 PM (view original):
$10,000,001 or more over the cap - you lose your 1st round pick in the following draft

The tax is a cumulative tax. So, if you are more than $10,000,001 over the cap you will lose your 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks in the following draft.

If I am 11 mil over the cap what do I lose ??
Your first three draft picks in the next draft.

In MLB they pay the tax with dollars and it allegedly helps other teams be more competitive. The loss of draft picks is in the same spirit as helping other teams be more competitive.
6/10/2023 4:39 PM
I have a question and if I am right I'll join with the Houston Astros. If a player has a split season is he on my team for the amount of games he has during the season (i.e Joe Niekro was on the Astros for all but 3 games when he went to the Yankees. Do I get him for the games he was with the Astros)?
6/10/2023 4:50 PM
Also, I have a 25 man roster. Do I get to participate in the draft? If so how will it work? Do I draft who I want and the drop player to meet the 25 man requirement?
6/10/2023 4:53 PM
Posted by luvyablue on 6/10/2023 4:50:00 PM (view original):
I have a question and if I am right I'll join with the Houston Astros. If a player has a split season is he on my team for the amount of games he has during the season (i.e Joe Niekro was on the Astros for all but 3 games when he went to the Yankees. Do I get him for the games he was with the Astros)?
Split season players to into the draft pool for season 1.
6/10/2023 4:58 PM
Posted by luvyablue on 6/10/2023 4:53:00 PM (view original):
Also, I have a 25 man roster. Do I get to participate in the draft? If so how will it work? Do I draft who I want and the drop player to meet the 25 man requirement?
You have 33 total roster spots at your disposal. You can keep 0 players up to 33 players. You will receive the number of draft picks necessary to hit 33 spots based upon your keeper list.

Jump on in the league! Maybe Niekro will be available to draft.
6/10/2023 4:59 PM
Thanks, but I'll pass. Niekro is a 200 IP pitcher and all the "Stros have is pitching. Looks like a good league but as I said I'll pass this time around. Good Luck with the league.
6/10/2023 5:04 PM
I would like the Cleveland Indians
6/10/2023 7:02 PM
Posted by grayfoxx on 6/10/2023 7:02:00 PM (view original):
I would like the Cleveland Indians
Welcome! Thanks for joining!
6/10/2023 7:43 PM
Posted by hoopsrus on 6/10/2023 3:22:00 PM (view original):
I like it. I'm in with the Toronto Blue Jays
A belated welcome aboard! Thanks for joining.
6/13/2023 5:59 AM
Guess Ill try with the Twins
6/13/2023 10:22 AM
Posted by doctorwoo on 6/13/2023 10:22:00 AM (view original):
Guess Ill try with the Twins
Thank you for joining!
6/13/2023 1:29 PM
KC for now
What happens to split season players?
6/13/2023 2:22 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
The Ultimate Progressive - Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.