Bookend Twist Season 25 - Full Topic

Randy Choate - 2000 Yanks & 2015 Cards
9/30/2026 12:33 PM
I'll go with the immortal Billy Jo Robidoux

1985 Brewers
1990 Red Sox
9/30/2026 2:15 PM
Posted by gees51 on 9/30/2026 1:52:00 PM (view original):
I will take the last spot i will take Bob Gibson 1959- 1975 Cardinals



You’ve got it. I’ll send the league number tomorrow when our playoffs start.
9/30/2026 4:17 PM
All updated. We’ve got 2 returning owners who haven’t responded and I’ll give them another 48 hours until I open it up to whoever wants a spot. We’ve gone through the waitlist, so leave your name if you’re interested.
9/30/2026 4:24 PM
I'll try Bubbles Hargrave, 1913 Cubs & 1930 Yankees
9/30/2026 5:21 PM
Updated. We have one opening and one returning owner who hasn’t responded yet. Leave your name if you’re interested.
9/30/2026 7:48 PM
Updated

League number has been sent. We still have one opening and one owner who hasn’t responded yet. No one on the waitlist is joining this time.
10/1/2026 8:19 PM
Roger Nelson
67 White Sox
76 Royals
10/2/2026 12:39 AM
MARTIN MALDONADO
2011 MILWAUKEE BREWERS
2025 SAN DIEGO PADRES
10/2/2026 9:54 PM
Updated.
10/2/2026 11:34 PM
Updated. We have one opening.
10/3/2026 4:53 PM
I entered Ronny Cedeno 2005 Cubs/2014 Phillies
10/3/2026 10:51 PM
Updated. Still one opening.
10/4/2026 8:04 PM
Want to join with Ken Howell
1984 Dodgers
1990 Phillies
10/4/2026 11:09 PM (edited)
Updated and we seem to be full. We keep the waitlist from season to season, so leave your name and it’ll probably get to you next time.
10/5/2026 5:04 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Bookend Twist Season 25 - Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.